The role of the Media Officer at Lothian League is to ensure that all web and social media materials are up to date this includes publishing of any Key dates, fixtures and league tables and any public documentation as appropriate. They will also be responsible for the forwarding of any enquires through social media and Webpages of the Association.
- To oversee the day-to-day running of the Website and any social media Channels the Association has.
- To ensure any sponsors and partners are recognised appropriately via these channels.
- Take a strategic lead in the promotion of events.
- Take a strategic lead of administration and processes surrounding Media Channels
- Work with the Secretary to ensure communications are up to date and relevant
- Excellent communication skills, with good verbal, written and IT skills
- Have good administration skills
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have an ability to maintain confidentiality
- An understanding of Website and Social media use.
1 Views - Last updated: 09/12/22